8 Grocery Shopping Tips During COVID-19
As we navigate lockdown and think about the ‘new normal’, the way in which we shop for groceries has changed beyond imagination.
Below are some tips to consider before, during and after shopping for groceries during these unprecedented times.
- Limit the number of trips you make to the supermarket to reduce the risk of getting and/or spreading the disease
- Carefully plan your trip by checking what you have in your cupboard or pantry, fridge and freezer
- Make a list of the missing and essential items you require, ensuring they are enough until your next trip to the supermarket
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds before departure
- Maintain social distancing; from the car park, outside the store in the queue and, whilst in and around the store
- Only touch food you will buy as it will stop you leaving germs on products other shoppers might touch
- Avoid paying by cash where possible
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds on your return
Note that NAPEX has recently launched an Online Shop to help you reduce the need to leave your home.
Check it out now: NAPEX Shop
Read our related articles:
- How To Protect Yourself And Others!
- COVID-19: Ways to keep children busy during lockdown
- 5 Productivity Tips Whilst Working From Home